How to reduce my cellulite in Vence
Cellulite, called also the “orange peel”, is nothing other than the localized clusters of fat which accumulate in our body just under the skin.
Cellulite occurs most often on the tummy, buttocks and thighs.
Cellulite is perfectly normal. However, that doesn’t mean you have to be delighted by its presence on your legs.
Cellulite is not equal for everyone! It affects mainly women (approximately 98% of women).
Due to the nature of how cellulite is formed, there is no one-step solution to eliminate cellulite once and for all, but there are ways to reduce its appearance.
There are a few different treatments that can be explored to reduce the appearance of cellulite, ranging from simple tips for camouflaging, to targeting fat cells, and strengthening tissue below the skin’s surface.
Whatever your preferred treatment method, it’s best to give yourself some time to explore your options, book consultations with certified treatment professionals, and give treatments the time they need to work their magic.
You can combat it in several ways, just on you’re own, by:
- Doing physical exercise,
Because cellulite is composed of fat, the best way to deal with it is by losing fat cells.
One of the most effective ways to do this is through exercise.
The most effective way to target cellulite is to do fat-burning cardiovascular exercises every day, combined with two to three strength-training routines per week.
Consider a mix of cardio exercises, and try to increase the intensity of your cardio workouts as you get stronger.
The following exercises may help burn body fat and minimize the appearance of cellulite on your stomach over time:
– brisk walking, jogging, or running, either outdoors or on a treadmill
– working out on an elliptical machine
– bike riding (stationary or outdoors)
The key is to start off at your own fitness level and to build up the intensity of your workouts over time.
- Doing it yourself or receiving anti-cellulite massages,
Massage for cellulite helps with lymphatic drainage and stretches skin tissue to reduce cellulite’s appearance.
One of the best massages to get for cellulite are anti-cellulite massage (with “palper rouler”), lymphatic drainage massage and cupping.
You’ll need to repeat your sessions on an ongoing basis in order to see results over time (at least ten sessions for best results).
- Having a proper diet,
Try to eat as healthy as you can.
In fact, it’s easy if you know these simple rules:
– No junk food, no processed food, less sugar and sweets,
– Try to eat less meat. Eat fish, fresh fruits and vegetables,
– Try to prepare your own food.
– Try not to eat between meals but eat more at each meal.
- Drinking water,
Drink! Staying hydrated promotes circulation and lymphatic health.
This can help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Of course, it only works with water (natural). Avoid alcohol, soda, juices, … They are just sugar.
So drink up!
- Using special treatments,
Here, for example, you can apply anti cellulite creams.
Very few cellulite products actually deliver on their promises.
Still, some are a lot better than others.
Look for these ingredients:
• Caffeine. It’s often put in cellulite creams because it bolsters blood flow. Caffeine can also work as a diuretic, helping to flush fluids out of your body.
• Retinol. Creams that include 0.3 percent retinol may reduce the appearance of cellulite because they thicken the outer layer of skin. (You’ll likely need to use retinol for 3 months or longer to see results.)
To sum up:
During those 3 months ahead, every week, you can do:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day
- Cancel or reduce all sugar
- Eat vegetables
- Have a massage with a professional at least 2 times per week (if possible)
- Do an anticellulite massage on yourself every 3 days (if you don’t have a massage with a professional)
- You can use anti cellulite dedicated creams or essential oils with your massage
- Every day, do cardio exercises from 15 minutes to 30 minutes (depends on the intensity of your exercises and your health)
- Every 3 days, do a strength-training routine of at least 3 different exercises.
- For more diversity, you can alternate different types of cardio or strength training exercises.
For more information about DO IT YOURSELF ANTICELLULITE MASSAGE TIPS!, click here.
For more information about EXERCISE AGAINST CELLULITE, click here.
Blue Tree Massage operates in our treatment room in Saint Paul de Vence, and at your home on the French Riviera, mainly in the Alpes Maritimes, in the principal towns along the coast (Cannes, Antibes, Cagnes Sur Mer, Nice, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche, Monaco, Menton…) as well as further inland (Mougins, Grasse, Valbonne, Biot, Roquefort les pins, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Vence…).